DSI Tech Federal Contracts
Navy SeaPort Contract
SeaPort-NxG is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 23 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research (ONR), Military Sealift Command (MSC), and the United States Marine Corps (USMC) compete their service requirements amongst 1800+ SeaPort-NxG Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) multiple award contract holders. Simply stated, SeaPort-NxG provides an efficient and effective means of contracting for professional support services and enhancing small business participation. The Navy conducts Rolling Admissions to allow new industry partners the opportunity to participate.
Contract Term Dates
Base order period is July 14, 2021 – January 1, 2024. Option period is January 2, 2024 – January 1, 2029.
IDIQ – Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Cost Pluse Incentive Fee (CPIF), and Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF).
All warranted Contracting Officers from the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift command, Strategic Systems Programs, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Office of Naval Research, and the United States Marine Corps are authorized to place orders under this IDIQ contract, using the electronic SeaPort portal.
The SeaPort Next Generation Contract (SeaPort NxG) provides for Engineering and Program Management Services that span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the Department of the Navy (DON).
Functional Areas under Engineering Services
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
Functional Areas under Program Management Services
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
Contract Related Links
Legal Business Name: DISYS Solutions Inc.
CAGE Code: 674Q4