Outside Sales Executive (Annapolis, MD)
Download PDF | Posted 05-20-2019
DSI is seeking an Outside Sales Executive for our expanding SLED and Commercial territory in the Annapolis, Maryland area. This is in addition to the current sales force for our Maryland Sales Team.
DSI is an expanding company providing IT solutions and services for more than 25 years with headquarters in the thriving Dulles Technology corridor (Ashburn, Virginia). We are committed to employee satisfaction through our benefits program and a friendly, team-based culture. DSI is a positive environment to grow, learn, and excel as an industry professional.
If you are looking for an exciting place to work that challenges your abilities and is financially solid and growing every year, then this is the place for you!
DSI is a fun place to work and, in addition to this, we offer an environment where employees are collaborative and welcoming. Company sponsored benefits include:
- 401(k) with a discretionary employer match of up to 3% of gross compensation subject to IRS salary rules
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off and company paid holidays
We are seeking an experienced Cisco IT sales professional to sell Cisco solutions and other vendor IT solutions to primarily State & Local Government and Education (SLED) entities. There will also be a focus on Federal E-rate opportunities as well as Commercial sales.
- Position will involve customer interfacing and driving sales in the Annapolis, MD proper area and areas within a 50-mile radius of Annapolis.
- Provide current and new clients with product information and pricing; conduct daily on-site visits.
- Partner with our Senior Network Engineers in the areas of Security, Route & Switch, Wireless, Collaboration, Data Center, and Virtualization for all Pre-Sales activities.
Qualifications / Skills / Knowledge
- Three to five years in an outside sales capacity selling IT solutions for Cisco products
- Must be willing to travel within the state of Maryland (territory defined above)
- Must have a proven and solid SLED, Federal E-rate, and even commercial customer base
- Must be knowledgeable with Cisco products and solutions
- Any Cisco sales certification a major plus, especially CCSE (Cisco Certified Sales Expert)
- Bachelor’s degree required or years of experience will suffice over a Bachelor’s degree
To apply send your resume to: email@example.com
DSI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer