Learn and work remotely while staying connected. Cisco is offering unlimited usage on the most secure collaboration platform to help you get through this challenging time.
Bring your team together face-to-face with video conferencing, high quality audio, messaging, screen sharing, webinars & event hosting, and online learning on any device.
Builds collaboration with the ability to switch devices seamlessly. Start or join meetings with the touch of a button and keep the conversation going with individual or group messaging. Easily share files and screens with your team. White board or draw on your device for interactivity.
Integration: Webex plays well with others and fully supports third-party applications such as Box, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Salesforce, Trello, Twitter, Zendesk, and many more.
Support: Efficient customer service with remote desktop control and live chat.
- Your messages, files, and whiteboard drawings are fully encrypted, right from your device to your recipients' devices.
- For added control, customers can manage their own encryption keys on premises.
- Administrators can manage corporate or personal devices with controls such as PIN lock and the ability to wipe data if a device is lost.
- Users can keep teamwork private by locking spaces so only moderators can add others.
- Webex Teams integrates with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) tools including Cisco Cloudlock, to protect sensitive information even when users are working with others outside their company, or even block users from sharing files, to maintain company data policies.