Sales Administrator (Ashburn, VA)
Download PDF | Posted 04-09-19
The Sales Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administrative needs and operations of the sales department. The ideal candidate will have a can-do personality and be well organized, detail oriented, and have excellent communication skills.
DSI is an expanding company providing IT solutions and services for more than 25 years with headquarters in the thriving Dulles Technology corridor (Ashburn, Virginia). We are committed to employee satisfaction through our benefits program and a friendly, team-based culture. DSI is a positive environment to grow, learn, and excel as an industry professional.
If you are looking for an exciting place to work that challenges your abilities and is financially solid and growing every year, then this is the place for you!
DSI is a fun place to work and, in addition to this, we offer an environment where employees are collaborative and welcoming. Company sponsored benefits include:
- 401(k) with a discretionary employer match of up to 3% of gross compensation subject to IRS salary rules
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off and company paid holidays
- Enter sales quotes into system on a daily basis
- Enter purchase order numbers tied to quote numbers
- Perform other data entry duties as assigned
- Provide excellent customer service to co-workers and senior staff on a daily basis
- Follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Maintain confidentiality of information processed, as appropriate
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Exchange information clearly and concisely; present ideas and report facts and other information
- Manage own workflow; resolve questions and problems with supervisor
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
Qualifications / Skills / Knowledge
- 1-2 years in data entry or administrative type position
- Must possess average to above average Microsoft suite experience (Excel and Word)
- Must have the ability to retain and have the acumen for grasping IT solution sales
- High School diploma required. Preferred working toward bachelor’s degree or possess a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Management.
To apply send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DSI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer