Sr. Microsoft Engineer (Ashburn, Virginia)
Download PDF | Posted 12-21-2018
Do you want to join one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the nation? Do you possess a unique blend of technical administration experience with Office 365 Suite and EMS, strong commitment to impeccable customer service, and ability to drive strategic technology conversations with C-Level decision makers? Do you have previous experience with Office 365 Suite in either a Technical Administration, Solution Architecture, pre-sales, or post-sales capacity? If you are looking to be a part of and represent a company that puts its people first, look no further.
This is not a systems admin role, but one that is customer and product focused. As a Microsoft Office 365 Solution Architect, you will be working remotely with customers and clients of various seniority, painting the vision of how Microsoft would be the best partner to take the customer to where they aspire to be.
DSI is an expanding company providing IT solutions and services for more than 25 years with headquarters in the thriving Dulles Technology corridor (Ashburn, Virginia). We are committed to employee satisfaction through our benefits program and a friendly, team-based culture. DSI is a positive environment to grow, learn, and excel as an industry professional.
If you are looking for an exciting place to work that challenges your abilities and is financially solid and growing every year, then this is the place for you!
DSI is a fun place to work and, in addition to this, we offer an environment where employees are collaborative and welcoming. Company sponsored benefits include:
- 401(k) with a discretionary employer match of up to 3% of gross compensation subject to IRS salary rules
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off and company paid holidays
- Orchestrate discovery calls and drive strategic technology conversations with customers and their account teams.
- Effectively articulate the value and long-term benefit of actively utilizing Office 365 products and services.
- Provide pre-sales technical/architectural support and drive successful user adoption.
- Educate customers on Office 365 products and provide them real-world scenarios of usage.
- Build and maintain technical trusted advisor relationships with influential technical decision makers for the successful adoption and deployment of Microsoft products and technologies.
- Convert to current and future Microsoft Office products and technologies including a full platform software roadmap.
Required Qualifications / Skills / Knowledge
- Experience with Office 365 Suite and EMS in a technical Administration, Solution Architecture, pre-sales, posts-sales capacity.
- Experience with Office 365 Email Migration, Deployment, Architecture, and Administration.
- 3-5 years Technical Administration or Solution Architecture experience with demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined activity quotas.
- Microsoft Office 365 Planning and Deployment experience with Enterprise customers.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a senior technical resource with regular customer interactions.
- Comfortable with a constantly changing work process; able to adapt quickly.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills are critical for this role.
Preferred Qualifications / Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge of equivalent on premise technologies (Exchange, SharePoint, Lync / Skype Server, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Experience working with Microsoft Partners
- Basic knowledge of AD, DNS, and TCP/IP
- Power BI experience is highly valued
- Microsoft Office 365 certified (MCSA) or willing to obtain certification
DSI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer