Recruiter (Ashburn, VA)
Download PDF | Posted 11-22-2019
We are currently seeking a Recruiter to focus on positions from our client (IT staffing requirements). This position will be based in Ashburn, VA. As a Recruiter, you will drive the process from start to finish utilizing full life cycle recruitment, ensuring a seamless process. You will be working with Sales Territory Managers to fill their requisitions from clients.
DSI is an expanding company providing IT solutions and services for more than 25 years with headquarters in the thriving Dulles Technology corridor (Ashburn, Virginia). We are committed to employee satisfaction through our benefits program and a friendly, team-based culture. DSI is a positive environment to grow, learn, and excel as an industry professional.
If you are looking for an exciting place to work that challenges your abilities and is financially solid and growing every year, then this is the place for you!
DSI is a fun place to work and, in addition to this, we offer an environment where employees are collaborative and welcoming. Company sponsored benefits include:
- 401(k) with a discretionary employer match of up to 3% of gross compensation subject to IRS salary rules
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off and company paid holidays
- Develop effective working relationships with hiring managers and staff, clarifying and understanding requirements and business needs.
- Build applicant sources and networks using both conventional and unconventional techniques.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; use newsgroups, social media, and job sites as well as keeping our internal/external websites job positions current.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyze responses; verify references; compare qualifications to job requirements.
- Administer background checks and conduct reference checks.
- Update and submit Recruitment reports.
- Update and maintain talent management database.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge
- You have a minimum range of 2 years of experience in full life cycle recruitment
- Your focus has primarily been on full life cycle recruitment for IT staffing positions
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
To apply send your resume to: email@example.com
DSI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer