Customer Success Manager (Ashburn, VA)
Download PDF | Posted 03-04-2020
Customer Success Managers are responsible for the partnership between DSI and our Strategic Public Sector clients, driving value realization and return on the client’s investment. Customer Success Managers are technology-savvy individuals who have experience in digital government and know its value in driving agency strategies. They work directly with our clients to understand business and technical requirements and to develop solutions to ensure success.
DSI is an expanding company providing IT solutions and services for more than 25 years with headquarters in the thriving Dulles Technology corridor (Ashburn, Virginia). We are committed to employee satisfaction through our benefits program and a friendly, team-based culture. DSI is a positive environment to grow, learn, and excel as an industry professional.
If you are looking for an exciting place to work that challenges your abilities and is financially solid and growing every year, then this is the place for you!
DSI is a fun place to work and, in addition to this, we offer an environment where employees are collaborative and welcoming. Company sponsored benefits include:
- 401(k) with a discretionary employer match of up to 3% of gross compensation subject to IRS salary rules
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off and company paid holidays
- Strategic consulting in digital government best practices and bridging communication between OEM partner solutions
- Client relationship management
- Project management
- Client presentations
- Focus on client retention
- Cultivate future projects and qualify new opportunities
- Frequent interaction with clients including Directors, VPs, and C-level executives of Federal, State & Local agencies and educational institutions
- Based at the Ashburn, VA office
What You'll Do
- Provide client relationship management for all assigned clients.
- Be a trusted advisor to enable clients to apply our tools to achieve their business objectives.
- Provide resources to answer clients' questions, identifying needs for account customization and further implementation where applicable.
- Ensure that every client contract is renewed.
- Assist clients to expand their usage and adoption of DSI digital solutions.
- Work closely with Sales Executive and consult with other team members (consulting/project management/engineering services/customer support) to be sure mutual objectives are met in support of client satisfaction.
- Communicate consistently with clients throughout the contract lifecycle, escalating important issues where needed.
- Maintain client contact and provide status updates for all outstanding issues.
- Manage client expectations, keeping clients satisfied and expectations realistic.
- Coordinate with customer support to ensure timely closure of quality issues.
- Coordinate and provide project management in partnership with DSI professional services and/or DSI partners.
- Fully understand client requests, documenting and engaging appropriate resources.
- Drive Client adoption of SaaS solutions offered by DSI and our partners.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge
- Preferably 2 – 4 years of prior experience within a Customer Success, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Service, and/or Inside Sales, Account Development, or Project Management role.
- Strong and proven track record of successfully managing client relationships and technical projects. Prior client-facing experience required.
- Passion for digital government and client success.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer skills from previous employment.
- Excellent work ethic and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations.
- Understanding of enterprise internet business models and online processes, terminology, concepts, and strategies.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management or relevant field.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, Cisco, VMware, Veeam, Micro Focus, and Microsoft.
- Master’s degree or other advanced education.
- Prior account management and/or project management experience with either the Federal or State & Local government.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, NetApp, HPE, Palo Alto, Nimble, AWS.
- Prior experience within customer success in a SaaS company.
- Project Management experience.
- Travel will be required, up to 25% of the time, as you will need to attend customer meetings and serve as a focal point for the customer to interact with DSI.
- At DSI, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is team oriented. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow and succeed.
To apply send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DSI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer