Corporate Recruiter (Ashburn, Virginia)
Download PDF | Posted 10-23-2018
We are currently seeking a Corporate Recruiter to hire our growing staff! This position will be based in Ashburn, Virginia. As Corporate Recruiter, you will own the recruitment process for DSI. Strategic recruitment, candidate experience, and long-term vision are all key to this role. You will drive the process from start to finish utilizing full life cycle recruitment, ensuring a seamless process. You will be working with a team within the HR Department to include a HR Manager and Generalist.
DSI is an expanding company providing IT solutions and services for more than 25 years with headquarters in the thriving Dulles Technology corridor (Ashburn, Virginia). We are committed to employee satisfaction through our benefits program and a friendly, team-based culture. DSI is a positive environment to grow, learn, and excel as an industry professional.
If you are looking for an exciting place to work that challenges your abilities and is financially solid and growing every year, then this is the place for you!
DSI is a fun place to work and, in addition to this, we offer an environment where employees are collaborative and welcoming. Company sponsored benefits include:
- 401(k) with a discretionary employer match of up to 3% of gross compensation subject to IRS salary rules
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off and company paid holidays
- Develop effective working relationships with hiring managers and staff, clarifying and understanding requirements and business needs.
- Build applicant sources and networks using both conventional and unconventional techniques.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements using newsgroups, social media, and job sites; keep job positions current on our internal/external websites.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants: analyze responses, verify references, and compare qualifications to job requirements.
- Administer background checks and conduct reference checks.
- Update and submit recruitment reports.
- Update and maintain talent management database.
Qualifications / Skills / Knowledge
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in full life cycle recruitment
- Your focus has been primarily full life cycle recruitment mainly for Engineers, Federal Sales and SLED Sales (both inside and outside), as well as other less frequent positions such as Administrative Assistants, Directors, Project Managers, and Bids/Proposals professionals
- You have a passion for recruitment and want to be in the driver’s seat
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
DSI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer